Clear all

Here´s my Holidays Lounge Review. Please share yours

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
digitalmarketing
Member Admin
Topic starter

I would like to hear some Holidays Lounge reviews. I went to a presentation at 16701 Collins Ave 12th floor, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160 they offered me lifetime access to their vacation club which includes multiple benefits related to the travel industry.

In the beginning, we were skeptical about this type of business, but after answering some questions we noticed this could help us save money.

My wife and I are frequent travelers, we are in our 40s. They said that the membership includes discounts in Carnival, Cunard and Princess Cruises and huge savings on condominium stays plus a week of stay at either Sunset Royal or Sunset Marina resorts in Cancun, Mexico.

They also told us we could exchange our week so we could stay in any of the more than 2,000 resorts in their online inventory.

Jessica, who assisted us during the presentation was very attentive, however, while in the presentation, we had the chance to read some negative reviews.

These made us hesitate for a few minutes but after consulting with my wife we got to the conclusion that a Holidays Lounge membership is not for everybody. You need to be a frequent traveler and truly understand what the service is about: Leveling up your vacation lifestyle.

Now, going back to business...We purchased Holidays Lounge about 2 months ago, they gave us a travel certificate to Ancora Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic which we are planning on using this summer. We would like to know your opinion about this hotel and also about the membership itself.

Do you think it's worth the money? Is this resort ok? we searched online and it has really good reviews.

Posted : 11/03/2020 8:51 pm
Share: